Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sharing the Big News

We decided to share the big news with our families over the Thanksgiving Holiday since we were not that far along and wanted to share in person.  On Wednesday we asked everyone to meet so we could all go see Christmas lights together.  We had made onesies for everyone before hand.
I had wrapped on up for everyone and asked my cousin Chase to help pass them out with the instructions to not open them until everyone had one. We also had an empty bag so it wouldn't be SO Obvious from the beginning.   SIL had a friend over so I let her in on the secret so she could video the reactions for us.
As the bags began to open there were lots of funny looks and looking around. Then finally screams of "I knew it, I knew it!" Everyone was in shock/excited beyond belief.






Lexie however, was NOT impressed.
 I was glad we were able to have most everyone together at one time, everyone really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)