Sunday, December 2, 2012

6 weeks

About the baby?  6 weeks, just a little too small to see or hear just yet

Maternity Clothes? None so far :)

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender? I still have a feeling that says boy, but I am also taking the idea of a girl into consideration now too, just in case.

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep? SO MUCH, I'm not taking naps as much now, but I am absolutely exhausted especially around 9:00am every day.

Food Cravings? Orange Juice and Cheerios

What I Miss?  having my family here to share this with...And Maybe coffee when I am fighting sleep while teaching.
Symptoms? Oh boy, I am moody!
 
Best Moment This Week?
Working out plans for announcing to our family
Buying my first pair of maternity pants


Looking Forward To?  
1.Telling our families
2. Our next ultrasound
3. Continuing to grow a healthy, happy baby. 
4. Naptime as always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)