Sunday, December 2, 2012

8 weeks

About the baby?  9 weeks, A little Gummy Bear




Maternity Clothes? None so far :) but some clothes are definitely getting uncomfortable.

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender?Still no idea, but everyone seems to think boy as well.

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep?I've been fighting a cold/sinus infection/holiday travel so I am sleeping

Food Cravings?Cream filled doughnuts

What I Miss? Absolutely nothing
Symptoms?Heartburn when I drink water, and I get a little nauseated everynight around 8.
Best Moment This Week?
1. Getting to announce the big news to our families
2. Baby Brown's First Alabama Football Game/ Iron Bowl
3. Being home for the holidays. 
4. Buying the first of too many things.

Looking Forward To?  
1. Ultrasound #2
2. Continuing to grow a healthy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)