Sunday, December 2, 2012

7 weeks

About the baby? 7 weeks

Maternity Clothes? None so far :)

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender? no clue,but I am still saying boy all the way.

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep? I'm a little less tired than in the beginning, no more afternoon naps as of right now.

Food Cravings?Orange Juice and Cheerios.

What I Miss?  having my family here to share this with... Otherwise not a single thing.
Symptoms? I am exhausted and running to pee every time I turn around.
Best Moment This Week?
1.Our first official appointment
2. Baby pre-shopping
3. Planning ways to tell our families. 

Looking Forward To?  
1.Telling our families
2. Our next ultrasound
3. Continuing to grow a healthy, happy baby. 
4. Naptime as always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)