Monday, December 10, 2012

10 Weeks

No picture for this week AGAIN, I am REALLY firing my photographer :)
Maternity Clothes? I am starting to get a little uncomfortable by the end of the day in normal pants, may need to break out the fat pants 

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender?Still no idea, looks like we will be finding out the week of Scotty's Birthday.  

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep?  I am waking up extremely early in the mornings, I think its due to my CRAZY dreams. 

Food Cravings?Changes every 5 minutes. Way more food aversions than anything.  The thought of Chicken drives me crazy as do most real meats.  I can eat bacon all day though.  
I have been craving anything creamy I guess, like icing, milk, lemon cake.

What I Miss? Absolutely nothing
 
Symptoms?Heartburn when I drink water, and I still get a little nauseated everynight around 8.
 
Best Moment This Week?
1.Making our BIG Announcement to all coworkers and on Facebook.
2. A wonderful check up on 12/07/12 We tired to hear a heartbeat but still a little to weak to really hear. Otherwise everything was perfect. 
3. Wrapping Christmas Presents that say From: Baby Brown  
Looking Forward To?  
1. Being home for the Holidays with the Family.
2. Continuing to grow a healthy baby 
3. Our next Appointment 01/02/13 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)