Sunday, December 2, 2012

5 weeks

About the baby?  5 weeks, just a little too small to see or hear just yet

Maternity Clothes? None so far :)

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender? no clue, although so far I have dreamed about a baby boy, and every time I say "he" Scotty says I'm trying to think boy, boy, boy because I really want a girl, girl, girl

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep?Often, I am absolutely EXHAUSTED! I'm taking a 1 hour nap almost every afternoon as soon as I get home from school.  And I have been in bed by 10 for the past three weekends. I am getting up to go to the bathroom 1-2 times every night, but otherwise sleeping soundly (According to Scotty I am sleeping so well that I have started snoring, I doubt that)

Food Cravings?peanuts, and Tina Whiteside icing :)

What I Miss?  having my family here to share this with... Otherwise not a single thing. 
Symptoms? I am exhausted and running to pee every time I turn around.  According to others I'm a little emotional, but I don't know about that.  I mean I DID cry watching Las Vegas and when they played Dixie on Sportscenter, but nothing too absurd.
Best Moment This Week?
1.Our first official appointment
2. Baby pre-shopping
3. Planning ways to tell our families. 

Looking Forward To?  
1.Telling our families
2. Our next ultrasound
3. Continuing to grow a healthy, happy baby. 
4. Naptime as always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)