Friday, December 7, 2012

9 Weeks

No picture for this week, I am firing my photographer :)
Maternity Clothes? I ventured into Maternity Clothes this week not so much because I needed to wear them, but they were clean and wrinkle free :) 

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet

Gender?Still no idea, but I have been hardcore boy all the way, but definitely warming up to  loving the idea of a little girl too. 

Movement?  definitely nothing yet, but I certainly look forward to it.

Sleep?  I am no longer taking a nap everyday, but still battling a cold/sinus infection so I am up several times a night to go to the bathroom, or from coughing.  

Food Cravings?Changes every 5 minutes. Deciding what to eat at night as become an Olympic sport for us.

What I Miss? Absolutely nothing
Symptoms?Heartburn when I drink water, and I still get a little nauseated everynight around 8.
Best Moment This Week?
1. Getting our Christmas Cards in.
2.Adjusting to our new due date (06/30/12)
3.Spotting a few baby related items popping up around the house.  

Looking Forward To?  
1. Ultrasound #2
2. Continuing to grow a healthy baby 
3. Sending out Christmas Cards/ Announcing to the World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)