Tuesday, May 28, 2013

34 weeks

About the baby?
Approximately 18 inches and over 4.5 lbs.  I'm amazed at how he can still move so much.
Maternity Clothes?
Too hot.  Now that I don't have to wear "real" clothes on a daily basis, throw me a maxi dress or a long tshirt and I am happy.
Stretch Marks?
  Yay! Still celebrating their absence.
Gender?
We are surrounded by blue
Movement?  
  He still is moving like a champ, but its starting to slow down.  Now there is more rolling and less full blown kicks.  Little guy is getting cramped.
Sleep? 
  Little for me, none for Scotty. I am just restless
Food Cravings?  
None really, getting full too fast to think about food.
What I Miss? 
 Getting out of bed without it taking a heroic effort
Symptoms?
Starting to get a little achy all over, and just feeling "off" in general.
I now develop a nice little rash on my neck after being in the sun.  
Best Moment This Week? 
Looking through all his things as we moved a few things into the garage at the new house. 
Washing tiny socks all week. 
Looking Forward To?
Moving into our new house.
Getting Collin's nursery set up.
Ultrasound on Thursday! I am so ready to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)