Thursday, May 23, 2013

33 weeks

About the baby?
Approximately a 17 inch, roughly 4 lb Pineapple.  I'm amazed at how he can still move so much.
Maternity Clothes?
Eh, I'm over maternity clothes for the most part.  Bella Band yes please, otherwise just leave me with some cool comfortable dresses.
Stretch Marks?
  Yay! Still celebrating their absence.
Gender?
We are surrounded by blue
Movement?  
  Goodness gracious he is all over the place. ALL THE TIME
Sleep? 
  Okay. Getting restless and waking up several times a night.
Food Cravings?  
None really, getting full too fast to think about food.
What I Miss? 
 Getting out of bed without it taking a heroic effort
Symptoms?
Starting to get a little achy all over, and just feeling "off" in general.
Best Moment This Week? 
This is bittersweet but this was my last week of teaching before taking leave.  We also packed up and moved states.  So I had to say goodbye to my students, prepare a sub for 3 weeks, pack up our house, and move move 8 hours away the next day.  Its a bit much for a hormonal mama to take all at once.  I certainly did not have time to process it all.  It is nice to be back home, but we still haven't closed on our house so I am living out of a suitcase at my in laws house.  We have stayed here plenty in the past 6 years, but it will definitely be a relief to have our own space and get ready for Baby Boy.
Looking Forward To?
Moving into our new house.
Getting Collin's nursery set up.
Growth Scan! I just need to see him again.
Adjusting to a new non-working, non-grad student life for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)