Friday, May 3, 2013

30 weeks

About the baby? Almost 3lbs! 

Maternity Clothes?I'm still mixing it up. Maternity clothes are not meant for short people.
 
Stretch Marks? :) Still seeing none!
Gender?Mommy's Little Prince

Movement?  He has started some serious rolling. And a new favorite: digging into my right hip.
Hiccups galore!
Sleep? Like a rock and I cannot get enough. 
 
Food Cravings?Cherry Coke

What I Miss? 
Being able to focus on ANYTHING. Mommy brain is in full force.
 
Symptoms?Itchiness. BH Contractions, and Exhaustion has returned with a vengeance.

Best Moment This Week?  
Scotty flying in for my 30 week appointment.
Watching our little boy roll around and put on a show everynight this week.


Looking Forward To?
Scotty and I being in the same state again so he doesn't miss another minute of this time. 
Finishing the school year
Getting ready for our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)