Saturday, May 11, 2013

32 Weeks

About the baby?Growing, growing, growing for sure.

Maternity Clothes?Some, as seasons change comfy dresses are my best friend.
 
Stretch Marks? No, but I have a full blown world map of varicose veins. 
 
Gender? Future Baseball Star

Movement? Constant. Doctor requested nightly kick counts, I'm thinking its more like I should be counting the times I don't feel movement. 
 
Sleep? Oh goodness. Restlessness has officially started.
 
Food Cravings? Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but I have resisted...so far. 

What I Miss? 
Laying on my stomach. I would be so much more comfortable.
 
Symptoms?Itchiness. BH Contractions, and Exhaustion has returned with a vengeance.

Best Moment This Week?  
Being home to meet our new doctor.
Getting ready for my last week of teaching before maternity leave. 
Watching our little boy roll around and put on a show everynight this week.
Finishing this semester of Grad School so I can focus on Baby Boy.

Looking Forward To?
No school and full blown baby preparations.
Closing on both of our houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)