Monday, June 10, 2013

35 Weeks

About the baby?
According to our last ultrasound he's looking to be around 6 lbs already! I know the estimate can be way off but looks like a big, healthy baby as of now.
Maternity Clothes?
Nah... I am perfectly content in throwing on a knit dress and being happy.
Stretch Marks?
  Yay! Still celebrating their absence.
Gender?
Better be a Boy
Movement?  
  He still is moving like a champ, but its starting to slow down.  Now there is more rolling and less full blown kicks.  Little guy is getting cramped.
Sleep? 
  I have officially gotten to the point where I cannot possibly stay asleep all night.  Still only making one bathroom visit, but just overall restless. 
Food Cravings?  
None really, getting full too fast to think about food.
What I Miss?
Laying on my stomach I KNOW I could sleep better/ be comfortable 
Symptoms?
 Oh Braxton Hicks 
Best Moment This Week? 
Weekly appointments have started!
Looking Forward To?
Moving into our new house.
Getting Collin's nursery set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)