Thursday, June 20, 2013

37 weeks

About the baby?
Growing, growing, growing
Maternity Clothes?
I'm now confined to a rotation of very few cotton dresses.  Comfort trumps everything now that its in the high 80s-90s everyday.
Stretch Marks?
  Apparently the stretch mark fairy decided to visit in my sleep. They're very light and very low but still there. 
Not Happy.
Gender?
Snake, snails, and puppy dog tails.
Movement?  
  He is really loving to roll back and forth. He is definitely running out of room for much more.
Sleep? 
Getting better.  
Food Cravings?  
Anything sweet.  I need dessert after breakfast.
What I Miss?
Sleeping on my stomach and being able to get up out of the floor on my own.
Symptoms?
  I can pretty much count on a good 20-45 minutes of contractions every morning and night.  
Oh goodness the hot flashes. 
Best Moment This Week? 
Finishing the nursery
First trip to L&D. Barely dilated, but consistent contractions.
Scotty getting ridiculously excited about his baby boy.
Looking Forward To?
We are 2 weeks away from our due date, it seems completely unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)