Monday, June 10, 2013

36 weeks


About the baby?
No ultrasound this week but looking at over 6.5 lbs as of now. 
Maternity Clothes?
Nah... I am perfectly content in throwing on a knit dress and being happy.
Stretch Marks?
  Still not seeing any, but they could be lurking somewhere. 
Gender?
Better be a Boy
Movement?  
  He really loves to move late at night when Scotty talks to him, or anytime Bama gets too close. 
Sleep? 
Yuck! I'm too hot to sleep.  
Food Cravings?  
Anything sweet.  I need dessert after breakfast.
What I Miss?
Freezing all the time.  I stayed cold for the first 30 weeks, normal for about 5 weeks, and now that summer, humidity, and the extra pounds have all been packed on, I am a true Hot Mess.  
Symptoms?
  I can pretty much count on a good 20-45 minutes of contractions every morning and night.  
Best Moment This Week? 
Setting a closing date for our new house!
Moving things into the new house 
FINALLY getting to put together his things.  We're still a long way from finished but everything is planned out and started. 
Scotty getting ridiculously excited about his baby boy.
Looking Forward To?
Moving into our new house.
Getting Collin's nursery set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)