Tuesday, April 16, 2013

28 Weeks

About the baby? 2.5 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes?still a nice mix of both thanks to the wonderful Bella Band.  
Dresses have been easier/ more comfortable for school now.
 
Stretch Marks? None that I can see!

 
Gender? boy

Movement?  ALL DAY LONG.  This has been by far our most active week. 
I can see him moving from the outside, which is still odd. He loves when I lay the phone on my belly while Scotty talks.  He will kick like crazy.

 
Sleep?  I'm finally paying for all the good sleep I have been getting.  I'm waking up all hours of the night now because I simply cannot turn over in my sleep anymore.
Food Cravings? none, but chocolate is becoming more of a daily staple food than it should.

What I Miss? 
Coffee, in large doses on Monday mornings/making it through the day without considering taking a nap under my desk.
 
Symptoms?Itchiness. BH Contractions, and Exhaustion has returned with a vengeance.

Best Moment This Week?  Feeling how much more active he is becoming. 
Ordering a few final items for his nursery.
Seeing the home that will be our first home together.


Looking Forward To?
-Starting our two week appointments, I cannot believe the time is here already. 
- Being in our new home together, getting ready for Mr. Collin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)