Wednesday, April 10, 2013

27 weeks

<p dir=ltr>Tons happened this week:<br>
Baby Collin had an amazing shower. <br>
We house hunted for his first home. Luckily we found a home that we love and the sellers accepted our offer so we are officially under contract.&nbsp; I know it isn't a done deal, but we're atleast we are much closer. I didn't realize just how much it had bothered me to not know where we would be bringing Collin home for the first time.  I've also been upset that everything baby is packed up instead of being spread across a nursery being set up. Thankfully we will be able to start his nursery soon and get everything ready. 
Baby Collin may have finally turned. My belly has made a dramatic appearance this week and he is kicking in new places everyday. 

Tomorrow is the dreaded glucose test I am hoping all goes well.

I cannot believe the 3rd trimester is officially here! Every day is flying by. I cannot wait to hold my precious baby boy,  but I hope he stays put for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)