Tuesday, March 12, 2013

23 weeks

I like answering the same questions every week, but I feel like I have the same answers every week. So, this week I'm working without the survey.

This week I have truly felt pregnant for the first time. I know I know its about time. This week I've been struck with swelling, back aches, exhaustion, and heartburn all at once.

Collin is soooo low
I don't have the typical round bump, instead he's looking more like a nice little fat roll. Not so cute.

He's also decided that his favorite thing to do is lay on my bladder.

But I cant complain he's happy and healthy.  He loves to let me know when its time to eat and kicks like crazy when all my students come in and give hugs in the morning. He's still the most active at night right around bedtime especially when Daddy starts talking. 

Its been a precious week, I cannot wait for our checkup on Thursday. Its all flying by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)