Friday, March 8, 2013

20-22 weeks






How far along? 22 weeks
 
Maternity clothes? A mix of both pants, still normal tops
 
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well, except on the weekends.

Best moment this week: Well the past few weeks have been full of wonderful moments. Mr. Collin is an active little booger.  He is still laying across my stomach and will kick on one side while wiggling on the other.  Scotty has finally started being able to feel him move and I am actually seeing him.  As I type this he is kicking away on the computer.

Miss Anything? Not at all. Well maybe coffee on a few of these early, sleepy Monday mornings. 
We've got some serious SWELLING going on, but not in my feet. Its my nose(and arms and well my entire body)! I have the "I'm pregnant and its a boy nose" Luckily it comes and goes. 

Movement:Baby is quite the mover and shaker these days. He is all over the place especially around 8:00 am, when I get home in the afternoons, and at bed time.  He still calms down and gets shy when Daddy is around, but will kick and squirm when you talk to him.

Food cravings: It comes and goes. No die hard gotta have it cravings yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've gotten over that for the most part.

Gender:  
We can officially say: ITS A BOY!!

Labor Signs: 
 none for a while I hope

Belly Button in or out? 
In and stretching every day

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood:
 feeling really blessed right now.

Looking forward to: 
My 24 week appointment on Thursday

Sending out Shower invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)