Friday, July 12, 2013

One week

We are getting to know this little guy and learn him more every day.  Our first night in the hospital was relatively painless we were on cloud 9 and ready to tackle the world. He was still a little sleepy but ate, peed, and pooped like a champ. We passed him back and forth all night but did let him sleep in the bassinet for a little while. Day 2 we had a few visitors but a smooth day. We finally got to come home on the 4th of July. My absolute favorite day of the year and our 3 year Engagaversary. It was a rainy cloudy week which made it easy for us to relax. Lots of family came to visit. Collin loved the car ride home and we settled right in. On Friday we had to go back in for a check up. This little fellow is NOT  a fan of the doctor for sure. Everything looked good and we all came home for some good naps.  We are definitely having to adjust to a new normal. Since we've been married Scotty and I have always gone to bed and gotten up together regardless of what needed to be done or how tired we are. I can forsee that being change number 1.  Scotty is such a wonderful Daddy and husband. Even when I get up to feed Collin, Scotty is right by my side to burp, change, and rock him back to sleep. He's always making sure I have a drink, boppy and anything else I might need. 

Collin likes:
being swaddled
Soothie pacifiers
Gas drops
Being held while sleeping
Eating

Collin dislikes:
being changed
Anything being in his diaper
Being laid down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)