Monday, January 14, 2013

14 Weeks


Maternity Clothes? I am starting to lean more towards comfortable clothes as often as possible, and dresses for school, but still haven't crossed over yet.  

Stretch Marks? nothing... yet but I did see the scale move a bit this week.

Gender? February 11th is the big day. I just hope little bit cooperates.   

Movement? I'm am certainly feeling a few flutters, especially in the afternoons when I first lay down after being as school all day. While we were at the movies over the weekend, I felt the most prominent movement I have so far.   

Sleep?  My oh my, SNOOGLE. Everyone should have a Snoogle. I thought $60 for a pillow was absurd, but a week of wonderful, restful. peaceful sleep later and I am a true convert. I cannot imagine how much of a lifesaver it will be when I am further along.   

Food Cravings? It varies everyday. I am still devouring Peanut Butter Crunch cereal.

What I Miss? Absolutely nothing
 
Symptoms? Constant sinus problems, otherwise I'm wonderful.
 
Best Moment This Week?
A quick, perfect check up, with a strong heartbeat.
Adding to the registry and planning for the gender reveal.
Feeling Baby Brown.
Baby Brown being 15 weeks as the Crimson Tide brought home their 15th National Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in, I would love to hear what you think :)